When starting a new café, choosing your coffee supplier is one of the most important decisions you will make.
What we can offer your café goes far beyond providing you with a perfectly roasted espresso blend.
- Free and on-going barista training for all of our wholesale accounts, ensuring you have the knowledge and skills to turn the beans we have so carefully blended and roasted into spectacular espressos. We also place a high importance on presentation as this is often the difference between "good" and "great" coffee. We will turn your baristas into kick-ass latte wizards, producing delicious artworks for your customers to post all over Instagram and Facebook.
"We couldn't think of a better coffee company than Laroma to use at 'No Naps' . Not only do they roast the most delicious coffee beans but they make our lives so simple when it comes to logistics. Thanks Laroma!"
- Hannah from No Naps
- A range of other specialty products to compliment our coffee such as "The Goodness" café syrups and "Bon Accord" chocolate powder.
- Use of our branding e.g. signage, take away cups, info cards, etc. as well as exposure on our own social media channels
- Expert servicing of your machinery by our technicians. We have years of experience servicing and repairing a multitude of different brands of commercial Espresso Machinery. Your machine and grinder will be serviced regularly and we will respond promptly to any problems you may have to get you back up and running in no time!
"We get positive feedback from our customers on a daily basis wanting to know where our coffee is from.....from fresh beans to syrups and of course not forgetting service and maintenance on our brand new coffee machine- also supplied by Laroma!
Thank you guys for all your support when LOLA was just a baby and now continuing that with such profession!"
- Sam from LOLA Breakfast Bar
Mark, as well as being a roaster, espresso machine whisperer and general coffee guru has also had over 10 years of experience running his own successful cafes. He expertise have proven invaluable for many of our customers.
We stick to the Waikato/Bay of Plenty/Coromandel area because, if there's one thing that will give you an advantage over other cafes in your area it's having a LOCAL coffee supplier who will become a part of day to day life in your café, not just a voice on the other end of the phone.
If you have any problems with your machinery or need any other help and advice, we can be with you promptly and get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
Want to Learn to Make Great Coffee?
Everyone's coffee journey is different. For this reason, we tailor every training session to your needs, whether you want to learn how to get the most out of your domestic espresso machine, find a job in the coffee industry or already work as a barista and want to take your skills to the next level.
Rob is an NZSCA certified instructor with years of experience as a barista, roaster, and machine technician. Our courses are based on SCA standard best practice.
Give us a call or email and we'll find out exactly what you want to take from your Laroma Barista Master Class.
Classes can cover topics such as:
- Principles of espresso extraction
- Milk steaming
- Preparing espresso based beverages
- Latte art espresso machinery care and maintenance
- Coffee origins and green bean processing
To make perfect coffee, you need to ensure your machinery is up to scratch.
We have highly experienced and fully qualified technicians to ensure your machine is producing the absolute best coffee possible, as well as being safe to operate. We service the machines in the cafes we supply every six months. We recommend you have your domestic machine serviced annually, a standard service includes replacement of dispersion screen and head seal, reconditioning of E61 valve and replacing the seals in the steam and hot water valves.
We will also give the machine a full top to bottom check for any other problems that may be brewing.
We service all machines with an E61 group head, as well as may other semi-automatic machines.
Call on 078460610 to find out more.